As part of the submission process, please check the following points to confirm that your manuscript complies with all the requested elements.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it being evaluated by another journal.
- The text file is in Word format.
- There is a letter from an expert who reviewed the use of language, grammar, and spelling (only for manuscripts in English) .
- The letter to the Editor-in-Chief is in a separate file.
- The manuscript complies with the indications contained in the Instructions for authors with regard to typography, margins, line spacing, and order of headings and sections.
- The text complies with the bibliographic and citation style requirements indicated in the Instructions for authors.
- The bibliographical references include the DOI number and/or the corresponding ISBN.
- Attachments (if any) include: appendices and figures (TIFF or JPG) that comply with the indications set out in the Instructions for authors.
- All authors have ORCID registration (data to be included during submission of the manuscript).
- When the submission is complete, the same list will be requested. If any of the boxes are not checked, the platform will not allow you to upload your files.
- The Editor-in-Chief will review the manuscript, and if it is found to not meet the requirements in this checklist, it will not be sent for review.